The user’s personal data are used by Forma Srl – with registered office in Chiavari (GE) – Via Tripoli 16, 16043 -, which is the data controller for the processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016 Regulation. / 679.
We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
• Paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.)
• IT (management software, accounting, etc.)
With the following purposes:
• provision of services requested by the Customer or available on portals managed by (personnel selection,
• newsletter, information material, free material) as well as the conclusion of the contract to which the interested party is a party;
• administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts;
market surveys and statistics, marketing and references on advertising communications (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences;
• sending promotional and advertising communications for commercial purposes via email marketing and / or text message systems
Any refusal to allow the processing of data makes it impossible to use the service requested by the user.
By registering for our newsletter, you are consenting to the use of data strictly necessary and instrumental for this purpose or the data communicated separately, for the regular sending of our newsletter via e-mail based on the consent obtained. You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, either by sending a message to our contacts, or via the appropriate link found in each Newsletter, or from your personal area. In the event of a cancellation request, we will delete the email address, unless the user has expressly consented to further use of the data and subject to our reservation for a subsequent use of the data, of which you have been correctly informed. in this declaration in compliance with the provisions of the law.
The provision of data (including telephone data) is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may make it impossible to provide the requested services.
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
• Commercial consultants;
• Accounting and administrative;
The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not purchase or use products / services, despite having had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately deleted or treated anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired. the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data retention period is: 72 months
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the Decree n.101 / 18 of 10 August 2018 which officially entered into force from 19 September 2018, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
• right to request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party – Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016)
• right to know its origin;
• right to receive intelligible communication; • right to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
• right to request updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
• right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
• right of revocation;
• right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
in cases of consent-based processing, the right to receive their data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access by the interested party – Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller of your personal data is Forma Srl – with registered office in Chiavari (GE) – Via Tripoli 16, 16043